Website and Brand Marketing Manager
Up to $90K plus bonus!
Do you like building things?? So do we!!
Our client, an early stage starts up that is in the business to help build, deliver, and scale apps is in the process of adding a new Director of Field and Channel Marketing to our staff.
The Website and Brand Manager should have a solid knowledge of the HubSpot platform and experience managing complex projects. Ideally this person will have demonstrated skills in managing the work involved in creating a website, but Project Managers with knowledge of website creation would also be considered.
This role will join a dynamic team of change management and creative professionals to create user-centered engagement experiences through development of digital applications. In this role, you will work with our existing design resources to deliver quality, dynamic and cutting-edge design. The ideal candidate for this role will have strong communications skills to articulate and walk clients through designs, and experience with graphic and UX design.
- Anticipate and expedite all the distinct tasks involved in completing all components and stages of website development.
- Measure and analyze performance against web traffic goals and help to optimize and improve our content delivery, the length of sessions as well as the inbound traffic.
- Serve as an agent between our Clients, account Consultants, Creative Director, Web Dev, and Design teams.
- Create efficiencies in website development process and plans—developing our website service line in conjunction with the Business Development team
- Manage outside vendors.
- Manage key brand deliverables such as PowerPoint template, email and social graphics, documentation layouts for eBooks, Datasheets, etc.
- Evaluate new web technologies and positive capabilities to provide a differentiated end-user experience.
- Develop and drive the overall SEO strategy.
- Serve as the in-house specialist for website page structure, optimizing for organic search and conversion.
- Make sure that we are performing consistent SEO audits and utilize findings to drive measurable requirements for product and engineering teams.
- Partner with the data team to improve analysis of organic search data and drive meaningful insights for the company.
- Build trust across cross-functional teams through education, listening to various perspectives and coming from a place of leadership.
- Lead and develop a team of SEO professionals through mentorship, regular one-on-ones, and feedback.
- Support with department budgeting, including staffing, consultants, and resource allocation.