A great South Shore company is looking for a Warehouse Manager/Sales Support Admin to join them!
We are looking for a self motivated, energetic individual to run a small warehouse. This is a very autonomous role and could be great for someone who is looking for that next step within logistics! Must have excellent time management and communications skills!
- Track and receive incoming shipments
- Manage packing materials
- Inspecting the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensuring product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Manage sample stock, show displays and related materials
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of warehouse
- Process customer returns into stock as approved by sales manager
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Assist sales team with customer service stock & delivery enquiries
- Coordinate sea and air freights globally
- Be point of contact for shipping companies and curriers
- Calculate freight costs and communicate with sales team