LOOKING FOR THAT MARKETER WITH THE HUMAN TOUCH
We are seeking a Head of US Marketing/VP Director, Demand Generation/Event Marketing to join our high-energy, collaborative growth marketing team.
Your mission is to drive awareness and demand for our messaging app software through events within the US. You'll lead a growing team of talented marketers responsible for bringing first-class marketing/content and event experiences to market.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned event marketing leader who has experience building and leading teams, owning a pipeline number, developing, and executing event strategies, and rigorously measuring the impact of all marketing programs and events on the business.
RESPONSIBILITIES/ YOU WILL
- Build and lead a team of talented marketers responsible for generating awareness and demand through sponsored and owned events.
- Develop thoughtful and team-based relationships with sales
- Develop a strategy for events and ensure the flawless execution of annual events.
- Work collaboratively across the business to ensure alignment on event strategies and plans for complex event planning cycles.
- Streamline existing processes and create new procedures, training, and documentation.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of internal events (e.g., Company Kick Off).
QUALIFICATIONS/ WE VALUE
- At least 7 years of successful marketing experience, preferably at a B2B tech or SaaS company. You have owned a number (pipeline and/or revenue) and have demonstrated success driving demand and awareness through events. You view events as a strategic function and marketing channel--not just logistics.
- Individuals who are analytically minded and use data to make decisions. You are adept in goal setting for events in the context of the broader demand generation mix.
- A strong leader with people management experience and a passion for developing talent. You have big ideas; add you inspire your team to think big and deliver event experiences that surprise and delight.
- Top notch communication skills - both written and verbal - and can effectively communicate across all levels internally and externally.
- Someone who thrives on teamwork and has a proven ability to collaborate and build rapport with cross-functional teams.
- Someone who is agile and has a roll-up-your-sleeves, "get stuff done" attitude.
- A selfless team player who brings positivity and passion to your work every single day.