A growing Rhode Island law firm is seeking a Trust and Estates Paralegal to join their team. This client has been serving their clients for over 100 years in the areas of estate planning, trust administration, real estate, litigation, business, and several other areas.
The right candidate will come with 3- 5 years of administrative support experience within a legal firm ideally but could be out of professional services as well.
- Assisting with drafting and assembling estate planning documents
- Processing executed documents and preparing correspondence to clients
- Communication with clients, probate clerks and other professionals
- Overall general assistance to trust and estate attorneys and paralegals in all other aspects of estate and trust administration
- Clerical work including monitoring incoming mail, daily filing, preparing overnight deliveries and monitoring incoming calls
- Set up Zoom meetings
- Document production- preparation of estate tax return binders
- Maintain calendar of meetings and business trips
- Enter conflict checks through automated system to ensure attorney and firm ability to represent client
- Ad-hoc projects as needed
Come join a fabulous team!