Temp to Perm Office Manager!
The Office Manager will provide direct support to the team in all functions of daily operations including but not limited to assisting with marketing / administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, coordinating travel, and submitting expense reports. The Office Manager will also provide aid to the operations team by preparing project reports and/or any other project support duties as assigned. The office manager will greet and provide general support to all visitors and office personnel, develop, and implement office procedures to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- Provide Operations management with administrative support
- Coordinate meetings for Operations management with customers
- Arrange travel for Operations management
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records
- Ensure office efficiency by planning, implementing, and maintaining office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, managing filing systems, reviewing, and approving requisitions, and assigning and monitoring administrative functions
- Open, sorts, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email
- Draft reports, memos, letters, and other documents using relevant computer applications (MS Office, QuickBooks) Also will be doing all of the AP/AR.
- Provide exceptional service to both customers and vendors
- Review and process accounts payables, maintain accounts receivables
- Carry out all secretarial and administrative duties to enable a smooth-running office
- Manage office-related circumstances and respond to requests or issues
- Monitor and order office and kitchen supplies as needed
- Assist with HR responsibilities for hiring, training, and staff development
- Prepare and organize meetings including scheduling, agendas, minutes, on-boarding, and assisting with committees as needed.