Talent Acquisition Manager - Needham, MA
Looking for an experienced recruiting manager to work in a unique environment hiring for a wide variety of positions. Position is on site 5 days per week. Prefer someone with a healthcare recruiting background who has managed a small staff. Need someone who is not opposed to rolling up their sleeves and do anything to get the job done. Free lunch onsite and use of company Fitness Center.
- Recruit for a wide variety of positions from healthcare/clinical and hospitality to IT, administrative and finance.
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System
- Extend job offers to candidates.
- Answer questions about benefits or other new hire requests
- Manage two Recruiting Coordinators
- Submits quarterly metrics to track hiring goals
- Make recommendations for policies and activities in order to attract /hire qualified candidates
- Using metric and statistics to analyze and improve turnover, recruiting, hiring practices and employee law compliance.
- Manage new hire orientation
- Handle all aspects of the hiring process from full cycle recruiting to onboarding.
- Conducts background checks
- Prescreen candidates to ensure they meet minimum requirements before forwarding to hiring managers
- Keeps hiring managers informed of the progress of each search
- Manage 3rd party agencies
- Responsible for all postings and advertisements using a wide variety of sources
- Recommends and researches new recruitment sources to find both active and passive candidates
- 5 years of HR management experience with emphasis on recruitment
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or similar degree
- Healthcare Experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of human resources processes, best practices and both federal and state compliance
If interested please send your resume to jack@bayshorestaffing. Please reach out more information or to answer any questions.