Survey Development Marketing Manager
Posted 01/18/2021 By Jennifer Keane
We are looking for an experienced Strategic Marketing to lead our Marketing department with a Global Perspective. You will be responsible for setting specific objectives to develop a cohesive and global marketing strategy.
We are seeing a driven marketing professional with a global perspective to execute initiatives as the corporate level within our marketing department.
- Set specific marketing goals.
- Serve as the central point of contact for administration of this global research program.
- Collaborate with external and internal partners on survey development.
- Lead the following aspects of market research: questionnaire/discussion guide development, fieldwork, and data analysis.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to support adoption of strategies and tactics resulting from research. (editorial, design, public relations, web etc.)
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets.
- Develop and actively engage in survey development, analyzing the results and acting as the main contact helping to develop survey reports, marketing materials and promotional efforts.
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics.
- Forecast market trends.
- Research market to identify new opportunities.
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products.
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels.
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction.
- Liaise with internal teams and ensure brand consistency.
- Generate and maintain corporate marketing materials.
- Maintain corporate website.
- Proven work experience as a Marketing survey creation manager
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g., online tools and social media)
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Understanding of web design
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills
- Team management skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field