Interested in travel?? Are you a strategic MARKETING MANAGER- We have a fantastic job for you!!
Boston Mass. Hybrid schedule
The Community You Will Join:
The firms Marketing organization are storytellers, creators and relentless community champions, responsible for sharing the love for travel around the world by creating magical, memorable, shareable experiences that inspire and grow our community.
The Difference You Will Make:
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager, will manage all marketing efforts for our prestigious collection.
They will be responsible for supporting and implementing marketing programs to establish a strong brand voice and drive profitable growth, working collaboratively with cross-functional teams such as PR/communications, growth marketing, design, global marketing, public policy, legal and country leadership to bring marketing campaigns to life.
In addition to exceptional discipline expertise and being highly detail-oriented, the successful candidate will demonstrate a natural disposition to hosting in their daily activities and a passion for creativity and design.
A Typical Day:
- Develop marketing plans for the greatest business and brand impact, driven by consumer understanding, seasonality, earned media, community engagement, and brand health metrics
- Collaborate across functions and regions, to develop highly effective, creatively excellent integrated marketing campaigns, including but not limited to: advertising (TV, digital, social), engagement, communications
- Own end to end campaign management for Brazil’s regional campaigns including: campaign strategy, brief development, creative development & feedback, channel planning, tracking and post-campaign analysis.
- Partner with key stakeholders to provide them with the insights and knowledge needed to drive decisions and define strategy for the market.
- Ensure communication and alignment between all cross-functional partners in including Global Marketing, PR, Insights, FP&A, Business Development, Comms, Policy and Owned Channel teams.
- Oversee development of the paid media plans in partnership with internal media team and external media agency to ensure best channel mix, media optimization and measurement plans to meet our campaign goals.
- Partner with outside agency to help manage deployment of all paid media campaigns across channels, reviewing and approving all creative assets and media placements prior to campaign launch.
- Produce campaign recaps, working closely with external agency partners and internal analytics and insights teams to uncover learnings to inform future market initiatives.
- Monitor and gather insight on ongoing business performance, including key business metrics and KPIs but also market trends, competitor insights, media landscape, etc.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience at a start-up, agency or client-side marketing, with preference in the consumer, travel, design, technology, or lifestyle brands
- Written and verbal fluency in English a must
- An integrated marketing mindset, passion for creative excellence in storytelling through multiple media types, both visual and written, with solid experience in brand and creative strategy, off- and online media, including social, paid media, measurement & analytics, project and agency management.
- Experience in adopting globally developed creative and localizing for regional relevancy
- Experience partnering with and managing media agencies
- Knowledge of both owned and paid media channels, including: social, digital, OOH, TV, OTT, OLV, Audio, SEM, email, PR and push.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills; able to articulate a vision, strategy and idea clearly and succinctly
- Collaborative in approach, empathetic in nature, and steadfast in intention
- Appetite for a fast-paced environment and desire to constantly reassess and optimize.
- Proactive desire to understand and take pride in how their work contributes to the bigger picture
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust quickly to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives.
- The ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels
- Knowledge of Tableau, SQL or data analysis is a plus.
- Proficiency in GSuite, Google Slides, sheets and Keynote required.
- Passion for travel