Posted 07/12/2021 By Stephanie Callis
Our client is a growing company and is looking to hire a staff accountant to help them continue to succeed!
- Prepare journal entries for the month end close covering areas in the balance sheet, accounts payable, G&A and payroll
- Manage fixed assets and depreciation schedules
- Manage accounts payable process in addition to expense reporting
- Assist with financial statement preparation and intercompany reconciliations
- Assists Controller and Senior Staff Accountant in the monthly/quarterly/yearly close
- Prepares sales tax reconciliation
- Reconciles corporate credit card activity
- Work with finance team on a variety of financial and accounting projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Economics
- Minimum 3 years accounting experience
- Proficiency in medium sized accounting system
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Well organized, strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills
- The successful candidate will be flexible and fully engaged and will have an “ownership” attitude