Staff Accountant – Small Cape Cod CPA Office
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts.
- Preparing journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations and assisting with monthly close processes.
- Contributing to the development and review of annual operating budgets and performance projections.
- Maintaining documentation for accounts payable, purchasing, and treasury and conducting internal audits.
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Meeting processing and reporting deadlines.
- Responding to information requests, reviewing financial statements, and assisting with audits.
- Assisting the accounting manager as needed.
Staff Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
- 2+ years of accounting experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Good problem-solving and time management skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- CPA Preferred