Sr. Demand Planner
Posted 09/06/2022 By Katie OConnell
Remote, temporary, Sr. Demand Planner opportunity with a well known, global company!!
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management.
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
- Conduct monthly forecast maintenance.
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
Experience within CPG industry preferred.
Experience working with management across various departments
Experience in supply chain planning or comparable analytical role
Knowledge of forecasting software (Manugistics and/or SAP APO preferred)