Are you a talented accounting professional who is open to contracting and you are looking for the right company to call “home”?
CHECK THIS OUT!!!
Premier financial services firm that caters to individuals and businesses and prides itself in providing the most personalized service, is seeking a detail-oriented and analytical SENIOR ACCOUNTANT.
HYBRID SCHEDULE- COMPETITIVE SALARY
This role will start out as a contract position with an opportunity to go perm!!
This position plays an intricate part in producing Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets.
- Organize and review various financial data, then report it in a manner that is useful and understandable
- Produce journal entries and perform the month end close under minimal supervision
- Recurring journal entries maintenance and reconciliation
- Manage reconciliation, depreciation, and fixed asset ledgers
- Upon request, take part in special projects and impromptu reporting
- Prepare complex journal entries and account reconciliations including but not limited to cash, prepaid expenses and payroll
- Produce analyses for monthly balance sheets and income statements for reporting by management
- Assist in the month end, quarter end and year end closing process including monthly financial close workbook preparation
- Handle intercompany transactions, billings, and reconciliation
- In-depth experience with month end balance sheet account reconciliations
- Manage schedules for monthly payments and capital lease
- Partake in a variety of department-wide initiatives
- Maintain, implement, and adhere to internal controls while ensuring that accounting procedures comply with GAAP
WHY WORK HERE?...
- Warm, small family-like environment.
- Steady client-base & tons of growth ahead.
- Flexible and meaningful work environment.
- Hybrid work schedule (1-2 days/week remote).
- Fun company events/outings.
If you have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, 2+ years of accounting and/or bookkeeping experience, experience with QuickBooks, and have payroll processing experience- we should connect!