Social Media Manager
Looking for a new job but don’t want to start until after Labor Day? Check this out!
Are you a talented Social Media Professional that is looking to help establish a social presence for our growing firm?
Day To Day:
The Senior Social Media Manager will play a critical role in leading the social strategy for a large Financial Services client sitting in downtown Boston. They will be responsible for creating connected experiences that engage audiences across key digital platforms. You’ll be responsible for developing and implementing social media programs for all audiences and registered sales representatives, as well as advancing the ongoing objectives and strategies to grow the Company's existing social media platforms.
You will be part of a fast growing department of this well established financial institution. Great diverse group of professionals that are interested in finding someone that will continue to expand their family friendly and fun culture.
- 5+ years of experience as a Social Media Manager/Digital Marketing Manager specializing in Social Media - preferably within financial services/retirement/insurance or another highly-regulated environment
- Proven ability to develop end-to-end media strategy, execution and growth of channels (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin - YouTube is a huge plus)
- Very strong ability to not only grow channels, but to boost engagement
- Strong ability to create content: posts, blogs, articles, infographics, polls, surveys, testimonials, livestreams and videos.
- Experience working with Compliance and Legal departments to obtain necessary approvals / experience managing the corporate social media policies
- Strong understanding of SEO, social media management tools: Nuvi, Adobe Creative Suite (PhotoShop, Illustrator), Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Previous experience managing 1+ direct reports (for any given period of time)