Be part of an Amazing organization you can be proud to work for!
Their Learning & Innovation team is looking to add a SharePoint Analyst to their growing team. Must be a SharePoint super user!
- Support the SharePoint Online environment's user access and permissions management, ensuring proper access controls are maintained
- Monitor SharePoint Online system usage and assist in analyzing SharePoint Online user engagement data
- Stay current on trends in technology, including AI and Microsoft's SharePoint Roadmap; make recommendations for implementing newly released functionality
Looking for someone who is comfortable with Technical Troubleshooting as you will:
- Act as a front-line point of contact for staff experiencing technical issues with SharePoint
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and escalate or resolve technical problems via collaboration with SharePoint team, stakeholders, and vendors as necessary
- Conduct product training sessions for staff, both remotely and on-site as necessary
Excellent salary/benefits and perks. This role is hybrid and is in the office 2 days a week.