ARE YOU READY FOR THAT PROMOTION? ARE YOU A MARKETING ASSOCIATE/COORDINATOR READY FOR THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER WITHIN FINANCIAL SERVICES
One of the most well-respected firms in the Boston area is adding to staff!!
Be part of this organization and work for a manager that has the best reputation in the firm~~~
We are seeking for a motivated senior marketing associate that is ready to become a manager on the strategic marketing team who will drive efforts around promoting the value proposition, thought leadership, and strategic content of the firm. This role leads a wide array of marketing and communications campaigns and projects in support of the firm. The ideal candidate should be comfortable working with various work styles and applying their marketing acuity and industry knowledge to drive campaigns and key initiatives forward. The Senior Marketing Manager will bring a positive, can-do demeanor to the team, with a desire to learn about this growing firm. This individual will also lead with a digital-first approach, with a strong focus on metric-based success of campaigns as well as future efforts.
- Partner with internal teams on producing thought-leadership and materials (e.g. videos, white papers) on their specific areas of investment expertise.
- Lead strategic efforts on product/strategy promotions as needed
- Support our internal sales and investment strategies teams' efforts from a content as well as promotional perspective when it comes to support
- Provide creative and thoughtful execution about how to elevate the awareness and visibility of our firm
- Support our growing direct indexing business, a key priority for the firm
- Work on high-impact marketing campaigns and programs to promote our direct indexing capabilities
- Maintain our existing library of direct indexing materials
- Work with our ETF and private placements business partners to provide marketing support on various marketing efforts such as materials, web content, email campaigns, and conferences
- Bachelor's degree 3-5 years relevant marketing experience; financial services marketing or experience in a similar business environment preferred
- Prior experience with investments/investment marketing a plus
- Strong attention to detail, with proven effectiveness in project management
- Strong oral and written communication skills; presentation skills a plus
- Ability to build relationships to influence partners across the organization
- Take initiative and demonstrate ownership/accountability for key projects
- Clearly articulate plans, progress, and marketing recommendations to key constituencies, and support effective meetings and discussions
- Experience collecting and analyzing campaign metrics
- Understand email and social channels as a component of the marketing strategy and be fluent in reporting metrics and analytics