A well known company is looking for a Sr. Manager of Digital Marketing to join their growing team!
This is an individual contributor, executing all digital strategy for the company including social media, paid search, video advertising, media campaigns, budgeting etc. Eventually this person will build a team and lead the digital strategy but needs to be hands on building digital programs. Competitive compensation and benefits! Exciting time to join!!
This is a HYBRID Schedule!
- Partner closely with internal and external business partners to develop persuasive content experiences in support of business priorities
- Develop global content marketing strategy and engaging content that helps shape our brand strategy and addresses the needs of multiple stakeholders with effective storytelling across multiple formats and channels, e.g. video, case studies, campaign content, email, landing pages, blogs, social media, marketing campaigns, etc
- Partner with internal teams to develop and execute global and regional digital campaigns to deliver messaging, engagement, conversion and demand generation objectives
- Ensure brand identity guidelines remain current and relevant, and ensure compliance via education and content approvals
- Identify opportunities to maximize the value of content developed by various teams, including leveraging content across geographies, adapting for different touchpoints and audiences
- Leverage data and analytics to uncover insights to inform strategy, content/campaign creation and optimization
- Establish comprehensive reporting and dashboards of all digital marketing channels to track KPI performance and communicate analysis on a weekly, monthly & seasonal basis
- Partner with the ecommerce team to ensure product specific strategies and campaigns are aligned with inventory
- Research and evaluate new & emerging digital marketing channels and identify opportunities for growth
- Design and execute A/B and multivariate testing for paid digital marketing campaigns applying learned insights to future marketing strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required, MBA preferred
- 7 years of digital marketing experience
- Media and campaign development experience across all digital channels, including demand generation and search
- Working knowledge of website best practices, content management systems and analytics tools
- Understanding of data privacy and compliance requirements
- Passion for creative storytelling and track record of writing and developing compelling content
- Proactive self-starter and team player, comfortable working with diverse teams and taking initiative
- Advanced Excel required