Senior Financial Auditor
Posted 03/03/2021 By Jennifer Keane
Targeting 110-125 plus bonus- team is growing!
Game changing organization within financial services is adding to staff-
Come help build this internal team!!! Great group- hybrid/remote opportunity
As a Senior Auditor, you will work directly with the VP of Internal Audit, to conduct compliance-monitoring reviews, risk-based audits, and advisory and consulting engagements across the asset management business.
Experience in the asset management industry and knowledge of the Investment Advisors Act and Investment Company Act are critical.
- Manage and execute the annual SOX testing requirements and other internal audit assessments across several business units
- Work closely with the Internal Audit and Compliance teams to build strong relationships with the business management during the engagements
- Hybrid role that will require certain skills that include, managing day to day activities, drafting reports, identifying risks etc.
- Identify gaps and improvement opportunities in processes and controls and provide constructive and practical recommendations
- Write clear, concise, and constructive findings based on facts, severity, and potential impact
- Perform follow-up procedures to determine the implementation of recommendations; and assess the adequacy of the corrective action
- ·Lead teams in the execution of other special projects and initiatives, as required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, legal or related field, relevant experience in external or internal audit or regulatory compliance preferred;
- 2-4 years of experience
- Travel to national affiliates including overseas
- Experience in private equity/asset management sector