Our client is adding to staff! This global firm has 700 employees worldwide.
We are looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst to join this growing team to develop cash flow analysis and modeling directly related to the firms funds.
- Manage and forecast the cash flow needs
- Develop standalone analyses to support the issuance of capital calls, identify and request credit facility borrowings/repayments and foreign exchange transactions to meet Fund commitments while minimizing cash balances.
- Collaborate with internal teams to analyze, plan, hedge or execute global investments in USD and foreign currencies for transactions.
- Respond to inquiries regarding projected cash requirements and other Fund specific questions.
- Propose and implement improved processes and procedures within Fund cash management and document approved customization.
- Collaborate internally to proactively ensure reporting and covenant compliance calculations and requirements are met.
- Initiate and review credit facility principal borrowings and repayments as well as interest and commitment fee payments
- Initiate and review foreign exchange transactions and sensitivity analyses
- BS/BA or equivalent
- Work Experience
- 3-5 years of financial analysis