Senior Email Marketing Manager- Hybrid schedule- Boston
This role will be part of a client-obsessed Email and Marketing Operations Team which is part of a broader Marketing Channels team that together leads strategy, performance, and personalization of all Marketing channels (Paid Media, Digital Content Delivery, Web & Mobile, in addition to the Email Marketing). The team is one of several teams that make up the Customer Communications Group. The marketing team drives business outcomes for the organization through an integrated, multi-discipline marketing approach that relies on learning and experimentation to evolve our go-to-market strategies in a cost-efficient manner through our email marketing campaigns. You will be the person that is responsible for the email software platforms.
This team works with many different teams throughout the organization, including but not limited to: product owners, segment marketers, account/creative agency, technology, measurement and analytics, and channel marketers. In this role, you will lead the production of the shareholder statements and help to project manage the financial reports and handle the proxy campaigns.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- BA/BS degree is required.
- 5-7 years+ years’ experience in one or more of the following areas: marketing, project management, and/or account management
- Experience working in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment with multiple priorities, ability to meet deadlines and manage risks
- Expert-level understanding of email marketing platforms, Marketo or Pardot, customer journey mapping, and how email interacts with other channels to improve the customer engagement
- Strong experience for developing emails for marketing managers.
- Experience leading email campaigns, including being a champion of best practices, defining the targeting and test plan strategy, coordinating execution partners and using engagement and business metrics to determine effectiveness of communications and make go forward recommendations
- Your ability to see the “storyline” in data and use data to make strategic recommendations and drive a channel learning agenda
- Demonstrated ability to confidently interact with and influence senior leaders and peers
- Process and detail-oriented problem solver who provides clear direction and maintains clear communication with others about the work and results
- Passion for being client-driven.
- Demonstrated innovative thinking and smart risk taking.
- Experience working with data & analytics teams and technology teams to build and launch new capabilities to test and deploy communications
- Excellent PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word and Seismic, Pardot or Marketo skills required.
- Knowledge of Financial Service Industry and our Products and Services preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and are easily adaptable to change