Senior Email & Digital Marketing Manager
Looking for a new challenge?? Our fantastic client has a brand-new job that they are looking to fill with your talent!
In this HYBRID role, you will be leading one of the best financial institutions in the Boston area
We are a leading financial institution that designs and distributes highly innovative investment and retirement solutions that have been revolutionizing the industry.
We have an immediate opening for an expert Senior Email & Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for an email marketing professional with experience in the strategy, development, deliverability, and analysis of engaging email and digital campaigns.
- Assist Interactive Director to develop and drive email marketing strategy, marketing automation, and lead nurturing initiatives
- Develop, build and execute segmented email marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Work closely with internal teams to create and execute engaging digital marketing campaigns
- Utilize knowledge of conversion best practices to influence the development of effective email design/content, landing pages, and other downstream assets
- Constantly analyze results and monitor engagement to optimize future and ongoing campaigns
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Solid understanding of email design, HTML email content development, and deliverability best practices
- Ability to segment lists based on audience, behavior, and analytics for use in marketing campaigns
- Ability to code bulletproof HTML emails that render across all major email clients
- Proficient in Photoshop and outputting elements needed for HTML email development (not a deal-breaker as long as you can work with the design team)
- Knowledge of email marketing and marketing automation technology platforms like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Marketo (Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred)
- Excellent understanding of email marketing test platforms (Litmus, Email on Acid, etc.)
Not sure about hybrid?? Their benefits have a great commuter benefit that covers 75% of parking or T-Pass - targeting 110-115k plus bonus-