Brand New Senior Content Marketing Manager~~ 100% remote- firm is located in the Netherlands
The salary is a base and bonus opportunity-
In this role you will be reporting into the CMO- Be the first person in this new role.
This client has seen a 300% growth in revenue and has added more than 50 new customers to its platform and 5x increased in usage. This client offers a browser based private sandbox environment.
Our customers are tech companies such as Red Hat, Puppet, Google Cloud, Kasten, Solo that use our platform for demand generation, sales enablement, and training. Our product enables them to show the value of their software with hands-on product experience on real infrastructure.
The candidate will be responsible for creating content in the form articles, press releases, training guides, explaining complex information in a clear and concise manner, and working with developers and business analysts to ensure accuracy of document content.
You’re comfortable challenging the status quo and excited to get creative and test new channels and content media.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Plan, develop, organize, write, and edit communication materials supporting a matrix team structure
- Research, develop, and create content in the form of articles, press releases, training guides
- Edits, standardizes, or makes changes to material prepared by other writers
- Confers with client representatives and team members to establish content specifications and to determine subject material developed for publication
- Organizes material and completes writing assignments according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology
- Provide high-quality document deliverables by:
- Creating clear and concise outputs.
- Ensuring consistency in and across all types of documentation.
- Formatting, editing, and verifying new and existing documents.
- Improving editorial and visual standards for documents, and recommending new designs, layouts, and procedures as needed.
- Recommend improvements in the validation process, including document templates and communication with the Education team members.
Required Qualifications To Be Successful In This Role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience writing content in the form of articles, press releases, training guides
- Ability to work well with a team of application developers including the ability to take content provided by a technical team and build customer-ready documents around the content and specific subject matter
- Ability to communicate complex topics, create excitement and transpose content in explanatory and conversational styles for non-technical audience consumption
- Ability to independently do research, act as a self-starter learning the solution to become a subject matter expert
- Experience partnering with sales and product teams
- Basic familiarity with marketing tools like WordPress, HubSpot, Google Analytics, Databox, Moz, Canva, etc.
- Experience in developing and maintaining an editorial calendar
- Experience with tracking and reporting metrics, and using them to adjust marketing tactics
- Strong attention to detail that shows you care about your work
- Ability to nimbly balance brand voice and style with marketing objectives (direct response vs. inspirational/educational)
- Collaborative with a proactive mindset and excellent communication skills