Senior Compensation Analyst- Hybrid schedule!! 10 days a month in the office- Flex Schedule
Great time to join this company within the finance group. Tons of responsibilities!
Excellent benefits and one of the best commuter benefits in Boston for a hybrid schedule!!
As the Senior Compensation Analyst, you will be:
- Administer, validate, and analyze monthly commissions for accuracy, completeness, and compliance
- Prepare and reconcile monthly commission reports
- Prepare commission accruals and present monthly accruals to Accounting
- Build compensation models, forecast trends, develop quotas
- Assist with the design, implementation, and communication of all sales incentive plans
- Review ongoing sales activity and develop/share related reporting with the senior team
- Develop and present reporting to the management team highlighting key drivers of commission results vs. plan
- Lead internal and external audits pertaining to commissions
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Minimum 5 - 7 years relevant work experience.
- Experience with calculating commissions required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (pivots/large data manipulation)
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail