Amazing opportunity working at one of the best organizations on the Cape (hybrid).
If you are looking for a company that gives you work/life balance, cares about their employees and encourages growth, look no further!
- Upgrade, maintain and install new software as needed
- Perform troubleshooting as required and lead problem-solving efforts often involving outside vendors and other support personnel and/or organizations
- Use industry best practices in DevOps to deliver and maintain test and production environments
- Write effective shell scripts to automate procedures and workflow
- Develop procedures, programs and documentation for backup and restoration of critical applications. This includes Disaster Recovery planning and implementation
- Work closely with department subject matter experts through interviews, workflow analysis and/or existing systems documentation/procedures to define and document user requirements and from those requirements define system functional specifications
You are right on target if you have experience with coding and coding best practice, understand multi-tiered web application architecture and have experience in automated testing and delivery!