We are partnering with a top Cape firm on a Sr. level Accountant opportunity! The right candidate will have 3-5 years within professional services or public accounting.
- Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable.
- Performing monthly close and review process.
- Preparing financial budget, forecasting and quarterly reporting.
- Prepare local tax and regulatory filings.
- Analyzing financial information and summarizing financial status.
- Take lead in resolving reconciling items by working with various teams within the business to ensure these are either collected/paid or taken back to the profit and loss.
- Proven record in improving the balance sheet reconciliation process.
BA in Accounting/Finance
Strong Excel- Pivot tables, Macros, advanced formulas
Strong analytical skills