Posted 09/02/2020 By Jennifer Keane
Our client, a growing investment manager is adding to its Boston staff!
As a member of the Marketing and Client Relations team, the Marketing Proposals Writer/Due Diligence Project Manager will support the sales and marketing process by leveraging firm wide resources to craft standard DDQs, respond to formal RFPs/RFIs for the firms funds and respond to ad-hoc due diligence questions. He/she will also support client monitoring efforts by preparing RFIs and fulfilling periodic information requests.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Interacting with functional areas across the company including but not limited to portfolio management, portfolio analysis and reporting, marketing representatives, client services representatives, accounting, compliance, legal and operations in order to complete marketing requests.
- Selecting, drafting or working with other departments to write accurate and consistent responses to routine or nuanced client and prospective client requests.
- Managing and preparing due diligence packages, including standard due diligence questionnaires and auxiliary documentation such as board lists, client representative lists and regulatory and compliance information.
- Participating in quality assurance reviews for peer work products.
- Ensuring the integrity of internally stored content databases.
- Identifying and executing on opportunities to build efficiencies through process and technological improvements around routine based data related tasks; and
- Understanding of all or a majority of the firm's investment strategies and their relevant operating, performance and risk metrics.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Approximately 5 - 7 years of RFP experience within a finance, marketing or legal role, preferably within the investment management industry
- Experience responding to RFP and/or client related inquiries for firm and fund specific information;
- Proven ability to prioritize high volumes of work from a multitude of sources while maintaining the highest quality standards; exceptional organizational skills;
- Exceptional writing skills: ability to craft thoughtful and compelling commentary;