Duties and Responsibilities:
The RFP writer reports to the RFP Manager in a three-person RFP team within the Marketing group.
- Responding to Requests for Proposals
- Maintaining generic answer database (RFP Seismic and salesforce)
- Working with systems group to help automate data requests
- Working with performance group to increase efficiency in obtaining performance and attribution data
- Managing process of RFP production/assembling
- Assisting in ongoing team projects
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree, as well as 4+ years professional experience in both investment management and marketing communications within a business writing or RFP writing role. The ideal candidate will also have excellent quantitative and communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail. An MBA or CFA, or progress toward these qualifications, will be considered a definite plus.
The individual must be an independent self-starter, a team player and able to work on multiple assignments and complete high quality work against strict and competing deadlines that are dictated by prospects, consultants, and clients. A positive, collegial attitude and a high level of professionalism are essential, and a sense of humor is absolutely required.