Work for one of the best organizations in MA! Great salary, benefits and hybrid schedule!
Our client is seeking a Research Data Management/IS Associate
This role with collaborate with scientists and data managers on informatics and data projects; improving access to legacy data; data reference questions; support for open access and open data as well as data management education. The role will work closely with other members of the Library staff and will maintain familiarity with recent trends in data services.
- Handle data reference questions
- Make legacy data more accessible
- Migration projects for physical data
- Data management training for researchers and students
- Conceptualize solutions to information or library systems problems;
- Analyze, design, program, modify, implement, install, maintain, or troubleshoot difficult component, library, computer, communication, operating system, or information system applications as appropriate
Will pay for RELOCATION!