Looking to add a Recruiting Assistant to a GREAT team!
Do you Possess a “can-do” attitude for all situations and have a no task too big or too small to handle mindset?
Our client is seeking someone with excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and strong sense of professionalism. Must demonstrate an ability to anticipate needs and changes, then react with the best interest of the business in mind.
You will be:
- Organizing referral processes, such as managing bonus requests and asking for referrals
- Preparing reports on new hire metrics (E.G., source of hire, time to hire, time to fill, etc.)
- Coordinating interviews and contacting applicants
- Preparing job offer letters
- Support the recruiting team and various client groups with scheduling and interview process-related efforts
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and execute on multiple concurrent tasks.
- Creative, driven and like to take initiative
- Engaging and professional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal), a customer-service orientation, and a welcoming, helpful attitude.
- Calm under pressure, sense of humor and good with people.