Mid-Sized Boston Law firm seeking an experienced Real Estate Paralegal with Tax Title experience including conducting title searches, preparing real estate and tax title documents including pay-off quotes, litigation pleadings, e-filing, and acting as a liaison between the attorneys and clients. Ability to work independently with real estate and land use teams.
Great firm, excellent team! Believes in work-life balance! Great salary and fantastic benefits!!
- Successful candidate will have transactional experience, including financing, purchase and sales transactions, and leasing
- The Real Estate Paralegal must have strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Experience with title and survey review, negotiating title coverage and endorsements, loan documents, real property searches, preparation of closing and post-closing documents, and the coordination of closing activities, as well as familiarity with general corporate structure is required
- Paralegal will also prepare deeds and property tax forms and perform title reviews
- Advanced MS Office Suite 365, Time, Document Management, Legal Billing systems, and internet research skills required