We are looking for candidate that is organized and energetic to support busy President and his busy practice. Practice is primarily focused on zoning/ permitting Real Estate Development. The best candidate will be a hybrid Project Manager/ Paralegal/ Admin Assistant.
We are looking for a strong Executive Admin who is very organized, able to work independently, and be great at juggling & prioritizing tasks. MUST have experience and have a bit of thick skin as this is very busy practice with lots of moving parts. There is some personal asst requirements too – keeping office clean, running some personal errands, calendars, to-do lists, etc.
Experience in zoning/ permitting would be great – working with abutters lists and knowing way around Registry of Deeds website, working with Town Halls, etc.
Responsibilities would include, but not limited to:
- Work to keep team on track with client projects, filings and deadlines
- Help to keep files, office, projects and Partner organized
- Strong Client Relations skills, often first and main point of client contact
- Successful candidate needs to be proactive and anticipate needs
- Must be able to work independently
- Assist with time keeping, answering phone, calendar, expense forms, FSA submittals
- Work on filing permits, variances, liquor licenses, eminent domain, etc.
- Manage and Research Assessor’s Office, Registry of Deeds, Town Halls