Financial Product Marketing Specialist
Posted 09/30/2021 By Jennifer Keane
We are working with a top financial services firm in Boston who is looking for a Product Marketing specialist to join their team! This person will prepare and maintain product communication marketing materials for the companies US, International and US Offshore business units.
This could be a great opportunity for a recent college graduate with some internship experience looking to be in financial services!
- Prepare, update, and maintain large volumes of marketing materials in support of global marketing/sales, including but not limited to performance communications (fact sheets, fund profiles, pitch books), commentaries, sales ideas, whitepapers, and performance grids.
- Gather and organize data. Work with various departments to manage projects from inception through completion, ensuring accuracy, consistency, and speed-to-market.
- Run point on our teams support of the LatAm/U.S. Offshore BDU.
- Shared management of SMA Web Project with emphasis on MPA.
- Help to expand suite and timeliness of off-the-shelf AIA Product Content.
- Creating a new promotional catalog for Event and Sales teams to use for promotional events.
- Manage Web Article Projects for suite of ETF related material.
- Responsible for any/all assigned affiliate/channel/business unit collateral.
- Maintain database of completed marketing materials and other required information.
- Interact effectively with all internal business partners
- Work in partnership with Channel Account Managers to ensure content and best practices are leveraged across all channels, as appropriate.
- Help facilitate and work within framework of quarter-end responsibilities. Assist in planning/executing quarterly update of all performance collateral under tight deadlines, ensuring updates prior to any data expiration.
- Understand product and industry trends to then be used as inputs in product content development
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Series 7 preferred