Property Accountant! Great opportunity! Mostly remote!
You will be responsible for duties relative to producing monthly financial reports for managed properties. The position focuses on journal entries, bank reconciliations, financial statement preparation and accounts receivable. Job functions would include:
- Preparing and analyzing monthly financials for assigned properties
- Preparing year-end audit packages
- Reconciling and analyzing escrow accounts
- Reconciling monthly bank statements
- Ensuring timely payment of loans, real estate tax bills, and insurance bills
- Responsible for maintaining proper cash balances for all designated properties, including the distribution of cash to the owners in accordance with their requests and timing, insuring that the proper reserves are held, and initiating requests for capital advances
- Collaborating with departments for problem resolutions
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budgets and input into the accounting system.
- Communicate and resolve problems with property managers.
**Yardi experience is a MUST!