Posted 08/17/2021 By Katie OConnell
Are you an experienced accounting professional who would love a part-time position that would allow you to achieve the optimal work/life balance that you have always dreamed of? Would you enjoy using your bookkeeping expertise to help a growing business thrive?
- Provide exceptional accounting and operational service to our client.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of professional accounting and bookkeeping practices.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in technologies to deliver outstanding quality service.
- Execute, as applicable, processes related to accounts payable and accounts receivable management, bookkeeping entries, closing the books monthly as well as preparing financial reporting and analysis. May also include payroll, and special projects as assigned.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with clients while performing within established processes and budget parameters.
- 3 plus years bookkeeping / accounting experience
- Demonstrated knowledge with QuickBooks
- Advanced Excel skills, experience with Pivot Tables
- Experience with PC and Mac a plus!