Posted 07/29/2020 By Katie OConnell
Very successful law firm in Portland area searching for a paralegal in their Immigration group!
If you are looking join a place where you will want to stay for the rest of your career, here is your chance!!
- Support the group by preparing and filing employment-based nonimmigrant and immigrant visas, including H-1Bs, L-1s, TNs,
- Process applications for labor certification,
- Process immigrant worker petitions, and adjustment of status applications.
- Schedule meetings for attorneys and coordinate conferences.
- Track CLE credits
- Answer incoming calls and take messages
- Prepare Bills monthly
- Research and prepare broad range of IV and NIV case categories,
- Issue-spot and present potential benefits and disadvantages of various options,
- Write persuasive first drafts of individualized documents in support of NIV and IV petitions, response to RFEs, and response to audit requests for filing with USCIS and DOL.
Bachelor’s degree and will have 3-5 years of business immigration-specific experience is preferred.