Our client, a growing south shore law firm is adding to staff!
We are looking for an experienced paralegal to support two of the firm's partners. This firm focuses on many areas of law.
We are looking for a detailed Paralegal with 5 years of experience at a law firm with experience in zoning/permitting Real Estate Development.
You will act as the gatekeeper for the attorneys and assist with real estate development legal projects, answer phones, draft correspondence, calendar management, and manage billing.
This paralegal must be extremely organized and have a strong attention to detail. This role requires someone with excellent proofreading skills.
Support 2 attorneys in busy and diverse practice areas in mid-size law firm
Responsibilities would include, but not limited to:
- Work to keep team on track with client projects, filings and deadlines
- Coordinate, assemble and execute Abutters’ Mailings
- Research local town zoning ordinances
- Experience with ABCC with filing, transferring liquor licenses'
- Help to keep files, office, projects and Partner organized
- Strong Client Relations skills, often first and main point of client contact
- Successful candidate needs to be proactive and anticipate needs
- Must be able to work independently as Partner is often working off-site
- Assist with time keeping, answering phone, calendar, expense forms, FSA submittals
- Work on filing permits, variances, liquor licenses, eminent domain, etc.
- 5+ years' legal experience
- Candidate must have MA Court experience
- E-filing experience
- Very Organized, attention to detail and self-motivated individual
- Excellent customer service skills