REMOTE /HYRBRID LONG TERM PARALEGAL OPPORTUNITY- open on pay rate DOE
Our client, a committed player in sustainable finance is searching for a Long-Term Contract Paralegal. This role can be a hybrid or remote role, with an occasional meeting in their Boston office.
In this role, you will be working closely with the Legal Team
To assist with the completion of required filings in compliance with applicable regulations for investment company clients and to prepare such filings for submission to the appropriate regulatory agency.
- Assist with the completion of registration statements and amendments thereto, proxy statements, other required filings and/or documents included therein for investment company clients (Filings) that comply with prescribed regulatory requirements, including:
- Incorporate information from various departments for inclusion in Filings and review to ensure that it complies with and is responsive to prescribed requirements.
- Establish and maintain schedules for all assigned Filings and manage workflow for timely completion thereof.
- Prepare drafts of assigned Filings for review and comment by various departments and incorporate comments as appropriate;
- Work with senior members of the Regulatory Administration team to identify and implement appropriate changes to disclosures or process.
- Assist with the formation of new investment companies, including completing draft Filings and preparing related documents for Board approval.
- Review materials (including shareholder reports and other documents) for other departments to ensure regulatory compliance.
- BA/BS or commensurate experience.
- Minimum three years relevant paralegal experience.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Team player with well-developed communication skills and ability to interact with various other departments.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize several projects at one time.
- Excellent computer skills; knowledge of EDGAR filing protocols and software for converting documents to HTML and XRBL a plus