Our client a growing law firm is seeking an experienced Office Manager/Legal Assistant with a growth mindset who is interested in being rewarded for their contribution to the firm's success.
This position will run the day-to-day office operations, as well as assist the attorneys with client support scheduling, file management, research, and document drafting. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of high-level experience as an office manager, executive assistant, paralegal, and/or legal assistant.
Candidate should have strong written communication skills, be proficient in Microsoft Office (specifically calendaring), and tech savvy to the point of feeling confident learning the few law software programs utilized by the firm for client intake, billing, and research.
The right candidate will be a self-starter, responsible, detail oriented, and highly organized. They will demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize ever-changing tasks. Must have a professional demeanor with excellent communication skills and service orientation. This is a dynamic, growing firm looking for someone to grow with us. We offer a professional environment of teamwork and mutual respect. We value work-life balance and structure our practice to provide a healthy caseload and time off. Additionally, we offer a competitive compensation package (base salary plus bonus), health benefits, and paid vacation.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Day-to-day office administration - opening/closing office, stocking break room and office
- supply room, answering phones, greeting clients, mail intake/delivery, etc.
- High-level administrative support for attorneys, including management of calendars, travel, expense reports, etc.
- Financial management and primary point of contact with vendors
- Support in certain IT tasks like creating and managing shared folders
- Help with on-boarding new employees and existing employees (ordering computers, benefits enrollment, etc.)
- Litigation support
- Assist with strategic initiatives and long-term firm growth