Posted 01/20/2022 By Erika Byrnes
Fantastic new Office Manager role in for one of our favorite Investment clients located in the Waltham area.
They have just moved into new a new office that is beautiful. This is a small office environment, and the person will be working in the office everyday- start times can be flexible. They are targeting 55 + bonus
The Office Manager will manage all logistics for our Waltham office and will report to the Administrative Manager.
- Office management and administration for the Waltham office
- General office maintenance. Maintain workspace and office equipment. Submit work orders for service. Serve as onsite contact for building management and security
- Maintain and inventory all office machines (coffee maker, water dispenser), equipment (printers, laptops), furniture, etc. and establish working relationships with all service providers
- Negotiate service contracts. Reconcile monthly credit card statements and review/submit invoices for payment
- Arrange weekly team lunches and weekly grocery orders, order office supplies, as necessary.
- Assist with recruiting and new employee onboarding process. Prepare workstations for new arrivals
- Greet and assist clients and guests. Ensure all Covid protocols are followed
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings, operate all AV equipment and order catering as needed
- Organize team offsites and philanthropic events
- Schedule onsite wellness / fitness classes (yoga, meditation, massage)
- Assist with incoming and outgoing mail and packages, prepare labels for overnight deliveries
- Regular interaction with main headquarters in Boca Raton. London and Boston offices
- Represent the firm with integrity and operate in accordance with Firm values and professional standards
- Contribute to special projects and assignments as requested
- Excellent attention to detail with strong verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Well-organized and comfortable working in a fast-paced professional environment
- Resourceful problem solver with strong judgment and time management skills
- Willingness to continuously learn new skills and systems