Thinking about going back to work? Bored with retirement? We have the job for you!!
Our client is looking for help during the tax season. This contract role will utilize your current skills while gaining new experience.
This is a part time role- we are flexible with the hours.
LOOKING FOR A FANTASTIC OFFICE OPPORTUNITY?- Hyannis, Mass.
The Office Services Assistant is responsible for providing administrative operation support to meet the daily needs of the office location. Works closely with the Senior Assistant, Office Services, Supervisor, Office Services, Manager, Office Services to identify, respond to, and anticipate administrative operation needs and process optimization opportunities. The Assistant, Office Services is an individual contributor role primarily responsible for executing tasks and processes related to the administrative operations of the office location.
- Sort and deliver incoming and outgoing mail including accounts receivable bank drops.
- File, fax, scan, print, and assemble documents.
- Execute conference and meeting room management activities (scheduling, set up, breakdown, organization, etc.). Responsible point of contact for incoming calls, greeting visitors and providing appropriate assistance.
- Execute new hire set up tasks.
- Complete office supply ordering, stocking, and expense entry.
- Minimum of 1+ year(s) experience required / 3+ year(s) preferred in related field
- Certificates (List) Highschool Diploma required or equivalent experience.
- Ability to utilize basic features of Microsoft Office Suite applications with moderate guidance and support
- Experience operating administrative office equipment (e.g., high-speed copier, scanner, fax machine)
- Ability to execute tasks in a client-centric manner
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team setting and independently
- Ability to take direction, receive and apply feedback, and communicate support needs
- Ability to effectively follow procedures and manage competing priorities
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail, accuracy and excellent organizational skills