We are looking for someone with excellent customer service experience! This opportunity is temp to direct hire! Excellent pay!
This individual must be motivated and a team-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys working directly with people. Our practice is passionate about patient care, and we are looking for someone who is detailed, organized & reliable with previous front office experience.
A summary of job responsibilities:
- Create positive first impressions with all patients/customers.
- Display outstanding service to all internal and external customers
- Schedule patient appointments using established systems.
- Perform data entry of protected health information.
- Collect and document patient payments. Operate multi-line phone system.
- Fax, mail and file medical records and other sensitive documents.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Post and extract daily charges.
- Verify patient insurance benefits and obtain pre-certifications.
- Communicate effectively with clinic and billing staff regarding patient matters.
- Communicate effectively with referring providers and their office staff. Participate in educational activities and attend staff meetings.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality; adhere to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations. Perform other work-related duties as assigned.