Join a multi-specialty Medical Practice that employs the BEST people!...
They’re seeking a full-time Medical Front Office Supervisor:
- Dynamic work environment
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Holiday Pay,
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing
ABOUT THE ROLE…
As the Medical Front Office Supervisor, you will use your management and leadership skills to assist in the management of daily Front Office operations. Your skills will ensure that patient needs are met, all the while meeting the financial objectives of the practice. In this role, you will also work alongside the front desk team assisting them with all reception duties.
THE RIGHT INDIVIDUAL HAS…
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of medical office front office experience
- 5 +years of supervisory experience
- Experience with computers and Electronic Health Records scheduling
- Ability to work a flexible Monday-Friday schedule (including early morning and late evening shifts)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Team-oriented work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office setting
*Competitive pay based on experience. Rich benefits package including Medical and Dental benefits, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401k & Profit Sharing
WE’RE INTERVIEWING NOW!