Contract Marketing Technology Associate
Calling all recent Marketing Graduates!! Are you technically savvy?
This is your chance to gain professional services experience while contracting!! 25-30.00 per hour DOE
This 6-12 month assignment will be working with the Marketing Department of a well-known financial services firm
This hybrid schedule1-2x a week in the Boston office is a unique role.
WE WILL TRAIN YOU!!
The Marketing Technology team oversees all technology used to support Firm business development activities, including the Firm’s customer relationship management (CRM), website and email automation platform. As a member of the Marketing and Business Development team, the Marketing Technology Assistant has a sharp eye for details, is service-oriented and is a self-starting B2B marketer who will primarily assist with Salesforce CRM data hygiene and software integration efforts, as well as the formatting and dissemination of Firm thought leadership. The Marketing Technology Assistant will report to the Marketing Technology Manager.
Salesforce Database Steward
- Proactively update contacts database by categorizing and filtering contacts, importing and exporting lists, and maintaining general data hygiene
- Generate mailing lists and run reports and searches on an as-needed basis
- Generate and review scheduled database audits to ensure quality and accuracy of reportable data
- Meticulously research, correct and enter new contact data; resolve duplicates and bounce-backs
- Work with new partners to add contacts to mailing lists; format and send announcements
- Document data-related processes and procedures for reference and for knowledge-based training
Content Management/Website Assistance
- Update content on external website (Kentico CMS) and intranet (SharePoint) on a daily basis
- Post press coverage, Firm news, articles, events, Firm bios, job opportunities and awards, and update web content and imagery in a timely manner
- Assist with web development projects, including SEO initiatives
- Generate website analytics and create data reports with actionable insights
- Maintain Word and PDF versions of updated marketing materials
- Resize and catalog images in media library