One of the best financial services firms in Boston is adding to staff!
This is a Marketing manager that focuses on our external partners within the wealth management industry- their employees describe this organizations as offering a “good work life balance”
Are you interested in joining a fast paced and highly collaborative strategic marketing team, focused on helping our clients grow and evolve their business? If you are, we are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team!
This role has two key responsibilities – one, bringing thought leadership and research to our sales partners through highly integrated go-to-market plans and two, crafting content and elevating the voice of our practice management team using an omni-channel marketing strategy. This role will require working with many different business partners across our organization and is reliant on a collaborative and growth mindset!
This individual will be responsible for building and executing multi-channel marketing plans to deliver product/service/segment messaging in an effective and differentiated way, working closely with marketing colleagues globally and in close collaboration with the product executives, global sales, and relationship managers.
S/he should have strong experience running integrated marketing and communications strategies, ideally with B2B campaigns and have a working understanding of the financial services industry. S/he should be an excellent communicator, with strong presentation and writing skills, and be confident in driving projects forward independently and managing multiple and changing priorities and deadlines.
The Expertise And Skills You Bring
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or advanced degree
- Minimum of 5 years working in a general marketing or communications role, financial services industry is required.
- Strong relationship-building skills and the ability to gain an in-depth understanding of the Business lines and the sales group
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, including comfort influencing others to inform content development and creative.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects with varied complexities simultaneously.
- Fresh thinking and creativity that informs go-to-market plans and content development, which includes digital/web, social, paid, collateral, events, etc.
- Highly collaborative and understands the importance of gathering feedback from multiple stakeholders across different teams.
- Passionate about process improvement and is not afraid to ask questions to provide the best solution.
This is a hybrid schedule- compensation DOE-