Awesome, growing Boston based firm seeking Marketing Manager to add to staff! You will be responsible for supporting the marketing operations of the firm and collecting, organizing, and reporting on all available metrics, to facilitate effective analytics. The position will also include coordination responsibilities for the firm's compliance approval process and marketing automation systems. The individual in this role will have the ability to interact across functions and departments and have frequent and direct interaction with the executive team as well as with strategic partners and vendors.
- Facilitate the marketing materials compliance review process
- Handle administration and oversight of the firm's content library
- Participate in the quarterly and annual materials data update process
- Work with external agencies to traffic advertising assets to publishers and other advertising partners
- Facilitate the compliance review process for all creative assets
- Facilitate the collection and organization of all advertising metrics, and generate reports for analytical review by various team members
- Track and reconcile marketing/advertising budget plan to actuals
- Manage email distribution list segmentation
- Format and distribute of email messages
- Survey development, distribution, and response tracking
- Track and report of digital marketing metrics
- Contribute to the website publishing and content management process
- Assist with event planning and logistics to ensure all events run smoothly and the firm optimizes its experience
This role is based in Boston but will be Hybrid!