Marketing Brand Manager needed for a new division of this vacation exchange company
Our client, a firm that focuses on the home travel industry is adding to staff.
In this 100% remote opportunity, we are searching for someone who’s mission will be helping to develop and gain visibility of the firm’s luxury division.
This firm is targeting a base salary and an excellent benefits package, plus you will be gaining a new family!
You will be a member of the senior leadership team and will report to the Head of US Marketing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the organization’s public relations (PR) and overseeing all activities
- Organize events and partnerships for the US market
- Developing and implementing publicity strategies for the company’s products and services, including a crisis management strategy
- Developing and implementing organizational publicity strategies for company events
- Creating and managing a PR plan, including budgets, timelines, etc.
- Analyzing all media coverage of the organization and drafting appropriate responses
- Managing PR agencies in Europe
- Working with the social media team to create a content calendar
- Organizing promotional events such as press tours and conferences
- Representing the organization at press conferences, interviews, etc.