MARKETING ANALYST- BOSTON- GREAT SCHEDULE-WONDERFUL TEAM!!!
Our client, a Boston asset management firm is seeking an RFP/ Marketing Analyst to join their dynamic team! The individual in this role will partner with teams throughout the firm to ensure consistent and concise messaging regarding the firm's products and capabilities. This will help to drive new business. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience writing RFPs or preparing marketing materials within an investment management firm.
This firm offers a ton of room for growth-
PUT YOUR SUPERB WRITING SKILLS TO USE!!
- Work with multiple teams throughout the firm to deliver compliant marketing materials
- Support consultant relations by completing customized RFPs, RFIs, consultant questionnaires, and ad-hoc requests
- Utilize the firm's technology and resources to complete these complex requests for information
- Ensure RFP and RFI responses are legally compliant
- Maintain and update the firm's RFP database
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of experience writing RFPs and/or preparing marketing materials
- Experience with institutional channels a plus
- Progress toward an MBA and/or CFA a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Can independently respond to complex RFPs/ RFIs, coordinate the process, and effectively interact with all departments in the firm to produce customized proposals for large mandates
Hybrid schedule- Monday/Friday- work from home
Targeting 80-95k plus bonus