We are partnering with an amazing healthcare organization that has been servicing the Boston area for over 100 years on a Mammography technologist opening!
This company offers an amazing compensation package along with a sign on bonus.
The ideal candidate will have ARRT Certification with an advanced certification in Mammography. Must hold a MA state license. Completion of an accredited radiology or medical imaging program is required.
- Performs Diagnostic Mammography Procedures.
- Verifies that proper anatomical structures of the breast are demonstrated for radiologic interpretation.
- Operates stationary and portable radiographic equipment to perform the procedures.
- Load Cassettes and processes images for final analysis.
- Explains the procedure to the patient.
- Assist patient on and off of examination table.
- Ensures patient's privacy, safety, and comfort.
- Determines proper technical factors such as voltage, current, exposure time, focal distance which are based on patient size, physical condition and suspected pathology.