Maintenance Administrative Associate
We are looking for a Maintenance Administrative Associate on Cape Cod. Must be very professional and courteous. Knowledge of some maintenance / construction / technology a plus!
Great pay and benefits with this position. This is a permanent job.
The work of our Maintenance Technicians directly attributes to the success of our organization. You have the ability to make a meaningful impact by leveraging your industry expertise, customer service skills, and ability to execute with a high degree of professionalism. This is the perfect opportunity for a self-motivated and skilled technician to apply their knowledge and grow with a forward-thinking organization!
- Make minor repairs as needed i.e. painting, minor carpentry, etc.
- Assemble and move furniture as needed.
- Ability to perform simple troubleshooting of office equipment.
- Work seamlessly with management, clients, and vendors.
- Complete and submit detailed job orders in their software system.
- Schedule required vendors and follow up as needed
- Maintain cleanliness of office areas.
- Appropriately represent the company by executing a high level of service and maintaining professionalism at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 6+ months of relevant experience, knowledge of construction preferred
- Strong project management skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent human relations and customer service skills
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and have access to a reliable vehicle
- Must have physical ability to conduct the responsibilities of the position