Loan Partner / Assistant
Do you enjoy helping clients attain the home of their dreams? Are you a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about great customer service? Then my client wants you to join their dynamic and fast-growing team! They are looking for an inspired, ethical, and committed mortgage professional to join their top-producing team!!
The Assistant/Loan Partner will help the Loan Officer in the preparation of documents for processing. The processor will take the loan from “contract to close” and stay in touch with all interested parties. The Assistant/Loan Partner can focus on lead conversion and creating a “wow” experience for each client. This position requires the knowledge to analyze customer credit, review income, and asset documents, and structure a loan.
- Establish relationships with referral partners and borrowers
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications (digital/phone/in-person)
- Help gather and prepare all documents needed for underwriting requirements
- Structure loan files based on specified parameters (running DU/LP, sending closing cost worksheets, etc)
- Looking for someone with 3-5 years of experience within the mortgage industry