Litigation Legal Assistant
Looking for a fantastic Legal Admin role with excellent work life balance?!
Boston Law Firm seeks Litigation Legal Assistant with at least 5 years law firm experience with strong MS Office Suite and excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ideally looking for someone proficient with Federal and State e-filing and 9A Filing experience. Time and Document Management Systems and Legal Billing Systems technical ability required.
- Format briefs, pleadings, correspondences and other legal documents
- Prepare shells for attorneys in the preparation of all motions, discovery and trial documents.
- File legal documents with state and federal courts (e-filing knowledge is a must).
- Regularly and accurately proofread all documents to ensure accuracy and completeness prior to distribution or filing.
- Update and maintain client files in a timely manner.
- Prioritize and execute attorney assigned tasks quickly and accurately, while being organized and detailed oriented
This role is hybrid--work from home 2-3 days a week! Excellent work life balance 9-5, no overtime--great job!